Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Flawless Flowers website. We would like to draw to your attention that by browsing and using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use detailed herein. Our terms and conditions together with our privacy and cookie policies govern Flawless Flowers relationship with you in connection to this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are displayed for your convenience to provide supporting information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites nor do we have responsibility for the contents of the linked websites.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to Flawless Flowers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the material is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which form part of these terms and conditions,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising as a result of its use is subject to the laws of Scotland.
We will treat any personal information you provide us with as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell any information about you to any other party.
We will only collect the information you provide us with through the enquiry form which will contain
- Your contact details (email and phone number)
- Your name
- Your event information
We are only able to contact you to discuss your requirements upon provision of such information. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use our website, we may/will collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Length of visit
- Browser type
- Your visits to our website
- Geographical location
- Referral source
- Number of pages viewed
We do this for the following reasons:
- Ensure that the content from our website is presented compatibly with your browser
- Develop and improve the design and layout of our website based on analysis of your usage data. This will allow us to improve your browsing and user experience.
Flawless Flowers complies with the required procedures as dictated by applicable law to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. E use Secure Server Technology to ensure that all our data is protected to the highest standards.
We may update our policies from time to time by posting a new version on our website. If you have any questions or comments regarding the information set out in this policy, please contact Vivienne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our web site uses "cookies" to help improve your online experience.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by our web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and are safe.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the Flawless Flowers domain that issued the cookie to you.
None of cookies on our web site collect or store personal data, we only store standard internet log data for our internal reporting purposes. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the Flawless Flowers web site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone, keeping your privacy as well as allowing us to improve the web site wherever possible.
Our web site does collect some personal / identifiable information but this is always done through asking you the user to enter details such as your email address. We will never capture personal information without making you aware first.
You still have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Flawless Flowers services or web site.
We’ve worked towards making the Flawless Flowers website fully accessible. However, if you do have any difficulties using it, we encourage you to contact us so that we can address any concerns you have.
You can email us at email@example.com